brands

Tested & Approved: Yves Rocher Hydra Végétal

9:29 PMZosia

When it comes to skin care, I have been really struggling the past year. My skin reacted badly to products, suddenly I got facial eczema and I ended up being afraid to use anything at all. One of the things I have been trusting to use for a while, was the micellar water of Yves Rocher from the Hydra Végétal range. So when I got asked to test the renewed Hydra Végétal line, I was immediately in.

I can already hear you thinking "What's changed?". Well, Yves Rocher has enriched their new formula with cellular water of Edulis. This ingredient ensures that more water is stored and that it can be better retained in all skin layers. Like most of Yves Rocher products, they consist of more than 92% natural ingredients and are free of silicones and mineral oils. 



A cleansing milk, peeling gel, cleansing gel, moisturizing eye gel, day and night cream and a 48h non stop hydrating cream became part of my new skin routine. First of all: this immediately made me realize that I underestimate the effort there's needed to keep a healthy skin. 

Day one I started with the cleansing milk, which easily gave a clean hydrated feeling. Then I tested the cleansing gel, and my skin quickly became red. Luckily the redness disappeared after a couple of minutes, but I decided not to try the peeling gel since my skin is still very fragile. The eye gel is actually something I've been looking for since forever. It gives that freshness that your sleepy eyes need in the morning and it made me look less tired. 

Furthermore the day & night cream did the trick, but I was more impressed by the 48h moisturizing cream (check the picture below). I got an oily T-zone but my cheeks are really dry, just a small amount of this cream made them smooth again. Exactly what I needed to conquer that dull winter skin!



Win an Yves Rocher Hydra Végétal package

Want to use the new Hydra Végétal range too and get an Instax Mini camera? Good news! You can win all of this by entering the Instagram contest of Yves Rocher. The contest is all about the fact that your face expresses a lot of emotions, so hydrating it is a must. 

Here's how you get a chance at winning:

1. Follow @yvesrocherbelgium on Instagram
2. Post a stop motion Instagram story where you express all kinds of emotions as proof that your skin really needs the hydration + tag @yvesrocherbelgium, use #hydrafaces 
3. Mention  how many people will participate 

The winners will be announced on April 20th by Yves Rocher on Instagram. Good luck! Oh and by the way: here are a couple of my everyday facial expressions... ;) 





You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form