outfit

I want candy

9:07 PMZosia

What's not to love about candy colours?! Sometimes you just have to wrap yourself in happy colours, n'est-ce pas? Since I just came back from Pukkelpop and I'm not able to do anything else but being a fulltime couch potato, this outfit is one frome a while ago. I'm a big fan of button-up skirts  (well that's one great fashion comeback) and especially this baby blue one I've bought last year at h&m. It's the perfect kind of skirt to wear with some white kicks. Oh and this pink coat? It caught my eye at Primark but it honestly didn't look that awesome in the beginning. I'm not a fan of too much details, but I really liked the overall cut of this coat. It actually had a metal button on the sleeves which I really didn't like. Luckily my aunt is a pro seamstress and she adjusted it just the way I wanted. Great, right?!

Hope you've guys had a nice weekend!

Shirt h&m
Coat Primark
Skirt h&m
Sunglasses Komono
Sneakers Reebok Club C85 from Take-Off Sneakerstore






You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form